Monday, February 3, 2014

What Scares Me?


These five people are the most important people in my life. My absolute fear is losing them. Everyone has their normal fears; spiders, snakes, heights but mine are losing my loved ones. I have no fear of my future, if I'll get a job, or if I will make money. I work so hard, every day and I am finally confident in my ability to get where I have to be.

Those five people above support me and love me more than anyone on this planet and that is truly the most safe feeling in the world. Thinking that I could wake up one day and them not be there literally makes me want to shut down emotionally. I will never be able to thank them enough for everything they do for me. 

Side note: Being in the ocean scares me so horribly that when we go on vacation I don't go past where it hits my knees. Its embarrassing but I watched Jaws at WAY too young of an age. 




No comments:

Post a Comment