Friday, February 7, 2014

Make Up Must Haves

I don't wear make up daily, I walk so much everyday that it would just be nonexistent. But when we go out on the weekends, or out to dinner I but just a little bit on.


1. I swear by Smashbox: Limitless Eyeliner in Onyx: I'm one of those people who when they put eyeliner on it just leaks everywhere and you look like a walk of shame at about 10:30 pm. But not this stuff, it sticks and it has a sharpener attached to it already!

2. CoverGirl Lash Blast Clump Crusher: This stuff is great. I don't have long eye lashes and I always have the problem of messing up at least one of my eyes by putting too much mascara on and it clumps everywhere. This stuff is great and never clumps. THE COMMERCIAL DOESN'T LIE PEOPLE.

3. CoverGirl Clean Whipped Foundation: I just started using this foundation and I absolutely love it. It really feels so light on my skin and stays there. A little goes a long way with this stuff so you will have it forever. 

4. Benefit Hoola Bronzer: I really like this bronzer, its not orange whatsoever and gives me a great glow even in the winter. The matte finish is really nice, no glitter which is good because I can wear it without having to feel like a Victoria's Secret model.

5. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: My mom is da bomb and got me this for Christmas and I love it. It goes well with my skin so if I'm feeling like adding something to my makeup I can and it doesn't look to out of ordinary. 


No comments:

Post a Comment