Sunday, February 2, 2014

Blog EveryDay in February (Day 1 and 2)

I've been trying to find some blogs to follow lately and I stumbled on
this idea from Anchored in Love. I'm just starting out my blog
so I hope that this will be a good start for me to get used to blogging!



I came into the world kicking and screaming twenty-one
years ago and I haven't stopped since. My dad and mom
are two amazing hard working people, and my sister
is my best friend who will do everything for me (even pay
for speeding tickets).
Raylicious, Hanna Banana, and Ndawg.
I was born and raised in Pennsylvania and from the moment
I started doing forward rolls my parents put me in gymnastics
I started gymnastics at age three and it became my lifestyle.
Gymnastics is a great way to become physically and mentally
stronger as a person. With the sport I got to travel all over 
the country and meet some really amazing gymnasts.
Little me and my little teammate Danielle.
Eventually my body just got too overworked in the sport 
so now I teach it here at school at Nittany Gymnastics Academy.
After I finished my gymnastics career I started running track and 
got really interested in the high jump. 

After graduation, I attended Temple University for two years and 
found it just wasn't for me, so I transferred to...

 Penn State University (like you couldn't tell)
I love everything about Penn State. The football, the
campus, my teachers, its just really an amazing place to spend
my college career. I am a Nutrition major looking to become a 
registers dietician and work in pediatric, prenatal, and infant studies. 
Penn State not only gave me such a great education but it also gave me
my best friend...
This is my wonderful, smart, supportive man friend. 
His name is Norm, and he is just everything special in a
person to me. I am so thankful for him and his outpouring 
support for me. This kid even knows my Starbucks order,
like does it get any better?! We have been dating for almost
a year and a half and I have learned so much about him
and myself during this time. Love is real, and never
think it doesn't involve work. 
(hey, babe thanks for being awesome)

That's just a little chunk of my life, and who and what make me what I am.

What gets me ready to take on a task, or do something for myself..
(1) A good workout in the morning: This is something that I just started doing. I have late starting classes this semester so I like getting up early in the morning and go to the gym and start my day with a good lift. I've found I am so happy and so proud of myself after I am done that I just feel better throughout the day. Its also great because I don't have to worry about making time during the rest of my day and it just eases my mind. I also come home and watch Kelly and Michael and Ellen, 
who doesn't love that?!

(2) Having a plan: I have a emotional attachment to my Lilly Pulitzer planner. I take it everywhere. I also fill it to the brim with sticky notes for reminders. Having my plans written down makes my life a lot less hectic, and I feel like I don't have to worry about remember what homework I have. If you don't have a planner, you're wacky.

(3) My boyfriend: Like I mentioned earlier, my boyfriend is my best friend. He always knows what to say when I'm having an emotional meltdown about Biochemistry or something (and it happens a lot). We spend a lot of time together and its so reassuring to have some one that you feel like time just
slows down when they are around and you feel safe. I am very blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment